Friends Good Evening! Lets cook easy and simple dish Jeera Aloo. I am using very simple spices in this recipe. Although my son don't like spicy food so I always made mild spicy food at my home. friends hope you all like it:)
1. Potato cut into small square pieces – 4 medium size
2. Cumin seed – 5 cc
3. Mustard - 5cc
4. Turmeric powder -3cc
5. Red chili powder – 2cc
6. Salt - 5cc
7. Garam masala – 2cc
8. Oil – 30cc
1. Heat the oil in the pan.
2. Add cumin seed and mustard seed saute for a few seconds.
3. Add cut potatoes into pan mix well.
4. Add turmeric powder,chili powder and salt, mix it well.
5. Cover the pan with lid and cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
6. Add garam masala and mix it all together, serve it with jeera rice.