Serves: 4 persons
- 2 cups wheat flour.
- 5 cc salt
- 2.5 cc ajwain
- 5 cc oil
- 1 cup water
- 500 cc oil for frying
- Mix wheat flour, salt, and ajwain in a bowl.
- Add water little by little and make a smooth dough. The dough should not be sticky.
- Make small balls out of dough.
- Rub drop of oil on dough ball and roll it out to make small circle (poori).
- Heat 500 cc oil in a deep pan.
- When oil is hot, drop the poori into oil.
- Poori will go down the pan and slowly come up to surface frying. When it is coming up, push it down with ladling, this will make poori to puff up.
- Turn it other side and fry until golden yellow.
- Take out the poori and place on paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve with chole.