Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today is My Coloring Day [सुचिर]



Today it was windy outside. I said to Suchir  we can't go out of home today. Now what to do!!!!  I asked him do you want to colour on THOMAS?? He understood and with in a second I saw him with an old T-shirt in his hands and trying to ware. I drew a picture of Thomas and asked Suchir which color do you want to fill..... and at once he said blue color.

I loves Thomas !!!!!!!!
He wanted to play with different colours.  So I drew flower this time and Suchir filled pink colour in it. Then we filled colours in many different drawings. But last one was super exciting. I sketched Mickey Mouse; his favourite... he got very excited and wanted to colour it. He just used black colour to draw Mickey. I am amazed to see his imagination.

Flower.

Leaf.

V!!


Mickey!!!

Mickey Mouse.

Todays all drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment