Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cute Bunny

yesterday i got a little chance in the noon my son was sleeping. now what to do ? i spend half-hour on computer. i got an idea how to use my old cardigan.i drew the image on the paper whatever was going on my mind. but how will be the result i didn't know. please have look.......

 i used half arm of my cardigan.just fold it and sewing by machine the area how much i have used body,ears,hands,legs and tail then cut and fill,final step has completed sewing by hands the body parts on body. i had made it with in one hour.it's really so super quick Project, so sweet and so funny. have a look ....front view and side view

 
suddenly i heard mummy mummy! ! oh he did...i went to his room but he was on the bed waiting for me. when i showed to him he was so excited. he was so happy.........


No comments:

Post a Comment